For any information regarding the Dinosaur Camp / Day Tours, or to book an appointment for the tours, visit the Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Summer Day Camps run from July – August, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Mondays, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Camps are $40.00 per participant. Please pre-register by 4 pm the day prior to guarantee your place! Visit the TRFM website for more information.
Wolverine Lantern Tour
The Wolverine River Dinosaur Tracks Lantern Tour is a unique science tourism experience! Visitors are guided to see the shallow dinosaur tracks at night via lantern light, which casts dramatic shadows to make the dinosaur tracks POP. The tour departs the museum at 8 pm Thursday to Monday, July 9th - August 28th. This is a mandatory hardhat tour (supplied and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use), and is not recommended for children under six years of age.
Cabin Pool-Flatbed Creek Dinosaur Tracks
The Cabin Pool Dinosaur Tracks Tour begins with a short hike to Flatbed Creek where you'll see dozens of dinosaur footprints close to the original ankylosaur trackway discovery. Departure times are 9 am, 10 am, 1 pm, and 2 pm.
Know Before You Go:
- All tours must be booked in advance.
- Tours start/conclude at the Dinosaur Discovery Gallery (255 Murray Drive).
- Cabin Pool-Flatbed Dinosaur Tracks: approximately 2.5 hours (2 km round trip)
- Wolverine River Dinosaur Tracks: approximately 2 hours (1.5 km round trip)
- Own transportation to and from the track sites is required.
- Contact information & photo id required before tour commences.
- Trails are steep in places! Be sure to hike at a comfortable pace!
- Weather conditions can change quickly, so come prepared to be outside for two hours.
- Wear comfortable hiking shoes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- Tours are weather dependent: rain makes the trails harder to walk on and can flood creeks and rivers next to the tracks.
- For the safety and enjoyment of everyone using the trails, please leave your pets at home.